L Beauty is a joint-venture between LVMH Perfumes and Cosmetics and Luxasia for the distribution and business development of some of its Beauty brands in South East Asia. The portfolio of L Beauty comprises of Benefit Cosmetics, MAKE UP FOR EVER, Fresh, Givenchy and Parfums Christian Dior.
BRAND: Givenchy | www.givenchybeauty.com
- Build Givenchy Beauty to be a leading and profitable luxury beauty brand in the market
- Develop an effective and dynamic local brand team and be a great partner to the brand’s regional team
- Manage cross-function stakeholders and JV partners
- Build strong relationship with external retailers and key customers
- Full P&L responsibility to meet brand’s Budgets KPIs (Retail Sales, Net Sales, Expenses and OP)
- Develop a long-term business roadmap to establish Givenchy as a sustainable and profitable brand in the market
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the local market activities (across all channels):
- Design, implement and execute marketing plans
- Design, implement and execute a retail & omni-channel commercial strategy
- Work with education to develop and build a strong retail team
- Manage and ensure top visual merchandising standards for brand at all times.
- Hands-on management of all business operations (from planning to execution) in all aspects respecting the brand’s guidelines and direction.
- Recruit & manage a strong local team to build & execute strong plans to accelerate the retail sales and channel growth and also to build strong brand love and conversion
- Identify, negotiate & secure good potential retail locations or business opportunities (brick and mortar or online) in line with the brand image & strategy
- Establish good business practice in adherence to the Retail Audit and Givenchy’s guideline and ensure maximum efforts towards all KPIs (including that for supply chain) to ensure healthy business
- Full P&L responsibility for the brand in line with Budget
- Exceed established 3YP and Budget objectives (OP & sales)
- Elaborate & deliver ambitious budgets & budget revisions which optimize resource
- Ensure strong management for all expenses and controls with local finance manager and regional business controller.
- At least 7 years’ experience in the cosmetics industry, with experience in both sales & marketing or brand management
- University graduate in business or MBA
- Fluent in English.
- An experience with a couture beauty brand is considered an asset
- Creative, Driven and Open-minded with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Able to manage and enjoy work in a start-up environment
- Good at managing ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills
- Brand and commercial sensitivity
- Team player that is a people person with strong leadership
- Enthusiastic and dynamic, able to convey a team spirit
- Responsible, loyal, humble
- Willing to learn and take on new challenges
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Focused, efficient, skilled in transversal projects and multitask environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to work in multicultural environment
- Excellent time management
- Demanding and paying attention to the details