Retail Sales Manager
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavored to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into).
Make a difference with us today.
- To lead and motivate the assigned Sales team to achieve B2B accounts management, to keep the bottom line as well as overall sales profitability.
- To explore and maintain perfumery stores sales adhere the target even expansion
- To ensure marketing activities are in line with brand identity and imagery to conduct and expand the corporate sales achievements.
RequirementsDescription of Duties
Achieve SALES and PROFITS
- Deliver on top line sales objectives
- Manage regional spend for the area/ group of customers
- Define and follow budget targets to reach sales and profit levels
- Continuously look for, and assess, new business opportunities within area
2. ACCOUNT management
- Develop strong working relationship with Accounts.
- Drive commercial negotiations with stores/chains
- Work with clients to maximize all aspects of business (in-shop space & locations, prices, investments, promotions…)
- Day-to-day management of accounts jointly working with Marketing, Finance, Customer Service and Logistics departments
- Forecasting responsibilities on newness’ saleable and non-saleable (POS material, GWP etc…) to avoid obsolescence
- Manage and develop a team of perfumery supervisors
- Set specific objectives and goals to be delivered
- To direct the Sales team and establish sales targets, help them to achieve by setting clearly monthly, weekly & daily targets.
- To motivate & direct Sales team to establish coverage, distribution and display objectives to meet sales targets.
• Together with Marketing team, define, negotiate and implement marketing, launch and promotional plans
• Ensure that merchandising, builds and visual implementation is in line with brand guidelines
• Negotiate promotional activities to develop the business
• Market Intelligence: gather market information related to the industry (market size, distribution, pricing, launch results, ranking etc.)
• Continuously seek new opportunities in space and location to enhance brand image and visibility
• Negotiate and implement Luxasia Brand Image in all doors according to VM guidelines
6. Corporate Sales Development
• Identify potential customers to achieve sales target
• Create Sales Pitch and Materials that best reach the target audience, to highlight the benefits of products offer and encourage customers to make purchase
• To provide motivation and guidance to the sales team to enable them to improve on their sales performance, and to reach the set goals.
• Keep Track of Communication With Clients