Customer Service Executive (Warehouse)
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumers by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
- To oversee all aspects of accounts relating to the PO, order processing, fulfillment of order and delivery on time in full to customer. Work with Sales & Marketing team in order to meet customer satisfaction in fulfilling their order.
Description of Duties:
- Processing order from marketing team
- Informing the availability of goods & obstacle of order process to sales team
- coordinate with warehouse team for fulfillment issue
- Collect and analyze service issue and carrier quality information and develop clear and concise reports.
- Checking and confirming order status on pick-up and deliveries.
- Respond to any customer specific required information.
Education & Experience:
- Min. college graduate from management, business administration and or related field
- Min. 1-year experience in the same field
- Fresh Grad. Are welcome to apply
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good understanding of logistics process
- Strong customer service skills
- Literate of computer skill (SAP & MS office)
- Professional phone etiquette
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy