Sales Manager (Counter Brand)
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to every Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the 15 countries we currently operate in.
- Monitor sale targets of each branch closely and ensure that sell through targets are met and feedback the team for prompt reaction toward our competitors
- Develops and implements selling strategies, marketing and communication plan with the objective of reaching targets,
- Coordinate and follow up with marketing to get the best result in time.
- Analyze the industry and competitors trend in order to keep us ahead the others
- Act as a middleman between office and counters
- Evaluate selling strategies and activities of the Company and competitor.
- Solve unexpected problem occur between front-line staff and customers
- Manages and builds a strong business relationship with the existing key customers
- Responsible for staff’s grooming, selling skills, customer service, motivation, grievance handling and discipline.
- Recommend and implement effective marketing mix for new product that can deliver sustainable competitive advantage
- Attend all activities and events of the products.
- Age over 30 years old / Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- At least 5 years of experience in sales
- Prior experiences in selling or marketing of beauty products or related products are a plus
- Communicable skills in English and computer literacy
- Effective communication, selling and negotiation skills
- Great personality, dynamic, and outgoing with service-minded
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Computer literacy in MS-Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Strong sales experience in beauty industry with minimum 1-2 years of experience in managerial level
- Some retail background or have worked in companies with retail counters in department stores will be an advantage