Sunway University GetHired Career Fair
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into).
Make a difference with us today.
We are looking for great new talents to join us!
We want you to be somebody who shares our values, and embrace our Luxasia's missions.
We want you to be:
- POSITIVE about the people and the world around you,
- PASSIONATE about what you do,
- Happy to be COLLABORATIVE with your colleagues, peers and business partners
You’ll also get to:
- Be exposed to how Luxasia is innovating and transforming the Beauty Retail & Luxury FMCG industry.
- Gain the opportunity to impact different areas within human resource, talent acquisition, social media, product marketing, customer experience, operations, supply chain and more.
- Receive mentorship throughout your career and get the chance to shadow one of our Luxasia's leaders
Obviously we want you to have the skills, qualifications and experiences to do the role and good at communication too. But most importantly, we want you to be someone who is eager to learn and grow with Luxasia.
We promise to offer you:
- An open and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people who love what they do and do what they love.
- Lots of challenges, fast-pace, opportunities to develop yourself and fun times.
- Committed executive team to support your best performance.
Who we’re looking for…
- Are currently pursuing or have recently completed a Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in any course.
- Have good organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Have good interpersonal skills, verbal and written skills to drive tasks to completion.
- Independent and self-motivated individual with a passion for the beauty brand industry.
- Are passionate, creative, fun, positive & collaborative.
- Confident and poised in interactions with individuals at all levels.
- Love working and contributing in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented and resourceful in completing projects; excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Able to use Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint, Office and Excel.
Thank you for your interest in joining us. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow our Company Page on LinkedIn for more updates & job opportunities. Instagram: @luxasia and @luxasiatalent