Regional Talent Business Partner
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to every Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the 15 countries we currently operate in.
Make a difference with us today.
Do you know? In Luxasia, Human Resource is referred to as "Talent & Excitement".
The Regional Talent Business Partner (HRBP) will be responsible for building effective relationships within the organization to enable the smooth operation of people practices.
Scope: South East Asia, Emerging Markets, Oceania.
The successful incumbent will provide the full spectrum of Talent & Excitement (T&E) services to support the organization’s goals and objectives through the development, implementation, and management of T&E activities. He/She will also provide leadership, direction and expertise for the full scope of the T&E function; which includes employee engagement, employee relations, reward, talent acquisition & development and organizational change management.
- Lead the best practices and objectives to provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, goal attainment, quality, productivity and standards in pursuit of developing a superior workforce
- Lead and inspire the local HR teams in various countries to achieve high level of Talent engagement across the organization
- Drive Employee Engagement and Employee Value Proposition locally across all levels of the organization to encourage increased levels of employee retention
- Partner with the business to drive and manage change in alignment with business’ new initiatives
- Support and drive corporate initiatives; ensuring that the HR projects are aligned with the group’s values, corporate guidelines, and local policies/procedures
- Establish and maintain a robust talent acquisition program
- Ensure the market competitiveness of our Total Rewards (Compensation & Benefits) policies and practices
- Provides in-country Talent Analytics for management analysis for the countries under your purview.
- Ensures smooth operations and continuous improvement of the day to day workflows
- Proactively provide guidance on people and organizational matters, with the ability to come up with creative solutions and foresight to spot and flag potential issues
- Challenge the way we do things to ensure that HR processes are delivered as efficiently, effectively and accurately as possible
Knowledge & Skills:
- Candidate must be a self-starter, highly motivated and excellent team player with at least 5 to 8 years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources Operations & Talent Management positions.
- Strong knowledge and practice of local employment laws and prevailing market HR practices.
- Prior HR experience working as part of the leadership team, driving change initiatives, building leadership bench, influencing organizational design and development will be advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal and consultative skills, with good presentation skills and influencing ability with local stakeholders
- Possessed excellent hands-on HR Operations experience
- Competent HRIS user; knowledge of SAP HR Module is advantageous.
- Analytical, meticulous, conscientious, systematic and highly driven to perform.
- High energy, with superb follow-through in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of integrity; maintains confidentiality of all sensitive information.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in HR, Business Administration or similar disciplines
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in various Human Resources Generalist functions
- Minimum 5 years of managerial experience, leading regional HR teams.
- Prior experience in Employee Communications & Engagement, Budget Development and Change Management.
Did we get you excited? You can learn more about us:
Instagram: @luxasia and @luxasiatalent
Thank you for your interest in joining us. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.