Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumers by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
The Ideal Candidate will...
- Reports to the Country Finance Lead (Head of Finance)
- A partner for business leadership
- Provide financial input and support in budget and forecast preparation, and ensures that the budget is properly administered
- Review, analyse and comment operation and financial performance
- Provide financial business information to manage on the business financial performance
- Ensure effective internal controls are established, maintained and monitored throughout the company, and understood by all stakeholder
- Prepare monthly and quarterly and/or yearly accounts, and support in all compliance matters such as audit and tax.
- Support the enhancement and compliance of Business Finance processes, standards and systems
- Any other ad hoc reports as needed for business decision
The Ideal Candidate Should possess..
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance or other professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience, including minimum 2 years in auditing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to positively influence others and build key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- SAP and BW knowledge will be added advantage
- Have management accounting / commercial analysis experience from a large organisation with a high degree of complexity
- Will display a strong technical ability across budget, forecasting, planning and consolidations
- Will also have a track record in adding commercial value to the rest of the business through the work, and the commentary to your strategic involvement and building of businesses cases
- Will be comfortable advising and influencing non-finance key stakeholders and have a strong technical accountant skill set (budgets / forecasts, cost analysis etc.) as well as driving process and policy improvement across finance and communicating this to the rest of the organisation