Key Account Executive
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into).
Make a difference with us today.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement yearly account plan/monthly promotion plan to achieve sales goal
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve sales goal
- Promotion evaluation and utilize trade spending appropriately to maximize ROI
- Monthly report status on POS to understand the overall sales performance
- Find new business opportunity to ensure long term key account business success
- Collect and analyse competition status and co-work with marketing team for strategy
- Solid account management experience (Cosmed /Watsons/Tomods/POYA) with proven ability in sales achievement and customer relationship.
- Strong communication skill and ability to withstand high pressure
- People leader with goal-getter mindset
- Have led and manage Jewelry / Apparel / Accessories retail distribution operations; with a good understanding of end-to-end business value chain
- Track record of developing brands or channels, a strong industrial network is a plus
- A flexible and results oriented manager with good business sense and flair for marketing, appreciates the big picture yet is hands-on and can build from scratch
- A people person with ability to work effectively with existing clients, develop new business, manage key accounts, build, motivate and train a sales organization
- Mature individual with good interpersonal skills and an international approach. Ability to instill confidence, inspire and gain cooperation at all levels, both inside and outside the organization
- Highly dependable manager with strong ethics and integrity
- Articulate and tactful negotiator, with strong communication skills in English and Mandarin
- 2-3 years of retail management experience, preferably in luxury consumer products
- Send in your resume preferably in English
Thank you for your interest in joining us. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow our Company Page on LinkedIn for more updates & job opportunities. Instagram: @luxasia and @luxasiatalent