About the Company/Company Overview
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific.
Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden.
As strive to be Asia’s Beauty Omni Leader, we provide a seamless experience across online and offline channels, and bring retail experiences that excite and delight our consumers.
We live local and think global. Over the past 30 years, our successful track record of growing new brands and progressively expanding into regional markets is attributed to our ability to marry global perspectives into the operational nuances of the various local markets.
Why join us?
We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into).
Do you have what it takes to succeed in a fast-paced and intense environment? Do you thrive on challenges, conceptualise and execute innovative ideas, abandon status quo, try new things, embrace failures as lessons, recover fast, yet always pursue excellence? If so, JOIN US!
We need people like you to transform Luxasia into Asia’s Beauty Omni Leader. It will be a challenging career opportunity, but it will be a fulfilling one, supported by Leaders who will stand by you, develop you, and enable your success.Make a difference with us today.
- Development and implementation of the Brands' strategy, for new and existing brands
- Cover all areas of marketing including Product Launch, Communication, Promotional Strategy, Overall Marketing Campaigns and CRM
- Lead and organize all marketing efforts for new brand launches
- Analyze the business portfolio, consumer insight and customer behavior to identify opportunities in maximizing customer profitability
- Develop long-term relationship with brand principals and regional offices
- Prepare regular marketing reports for management review
- Work closely with Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations, as well as exploring possible channels to enhance business development for assigned brands
- Work closely with business development team to define HK product assortment and on-board new brands in HK
- Oversee the overall planning, development and execution of promotions strategies to support the company's branding, sales and operations effort.
- Perform ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Minimum 10 years of related work experience in marketing, preferably in a Beauty or FMCG
- Experiences in new brand launching is a MUST
- Proven marketing campaign experience, including digital marketing such as social media and content marketing
- Strong commercial awareness, sensitive to current beauty / cosmetics trends
- Comprehensive and sound understanding of market players
- Resourceful and with a lot of initiation
- Able to lead a team and coach team members and capable of thinking out of the box
- Able to work under pressure, is analytical with good organizing skills
- Good judgment and mature business skill with the ability to build trust with all levels
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and able to interact with all levels
Education: University graduate in Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines