Visual Merchandise Executive
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into).
Make a difference with us today.
You will be responsible for the planning and execution of in-store, promotional space and window display merchandising etc. for your portfolio of brands. Serving as the middle person between the brand people, store-retails and the contractors and vendors, you ensure that the visual merchandising ideas communicated are impactful, creative, effective and aligned to brand guidelines.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create product marketing graphic / Product brochure / banner/eDM / event DM /flyer/channel display materials …etc.
- Product photography.
- Collaborate with marketing & sales team to execute plan & activity schedule.
- Develop, interpret and translate creative concepts into impactful visual display for your group of brands
- Ensure visual merchandising and promotional displays are prepared and setup in an accurate and timely manner
- Work closely with multiple brand teams to ensure close follow-up and coordination between them and third party vendors
- Update display for seasonal, promotional and adhoc activities
- Brands prop & fixtures warehouse management on a weekly basis
- Experience in the beauty industry will be an advantage. At least 1 years of experience in working in FMCG, retail and beauty industry.
- Familiar with Illustrator/Photoshop graphics software.
- Ideally with a Diploma/ Degree in Visual Merchandising, Product Design and/or Interior Design
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other similar software is an advantage
- Possess strong passion for the beauty industry
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Send in your resume preferably in English
Thank you for your interest in joining us. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow our Company Page on LinkedIn for more updates & job opportunities. Instagram: @luxasia and @luxasiatalent