Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumers by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
- To oversee, develop and leverage the performance of brand in Indonesia market. Specifically, to focus on developing brand image and positioning, sales turnover as well as profitability.
- To partner with wide variety of respective parties in managing leading edge premium beauty lifestyle product to ensure the business milestones are achieved as per business plan.
The Ideal Candidate will ...
- Analyze market data and sales trend to set up annual budget, in terms of revenue, expenditures and profitability
- Create and develop clear business strategies to achieve daily/monthly/yearly goals
- Create and develop marketing plan as well as setting up clear indicators to measure the results of each activity
- Effectively execute marketing activities as according to marketing calendar and to ensure the return of investment
- Set up sales target, periodic sales forecast and must ensure the expected sales outcome is achieved
- Construct monthly sales report that summarizes sales achievement, marketing activities updates and competitive landscape for submission to principal
- Manage, control and implement optimum merchandising in accordance with brand guidelines
- Explore, prospect and manage consumer data, encouraging engagement programs to maintain long run goals
- Liaise with respective principal in bringing a consistent brand image & marketing programs i.e. marketing campaign, product launch, PR event, etc
- Liaise with respective government institution to ensure that all practices comply to regulation
- Liaise with local partners and ensure business milestones are in place
- Liaise with internal organization to ensure all SOP's are in place
The Ideal Candidate should possess ...·
- At least 8 years’ experience in related field, with 3 years as brand manager in beauty/personal care/fashion industries
- Strong creative, analytical, communication and organization skills
- Possess a degree in business, marketing or a related degree. Preferably Brand Managers also hold an advanced degree
- Have background of retail sales, inventory management, marketing and brand management
- Have a good handle on consumer and market insights, including the ability to analyze market data, and he or she may be tasked with conducting consumer research
Thank you for your interest in joining us. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow our Company Page on LinkedIn for more updates & job opportunities. Instagram: @luxasia and @luxasiatalent
We promise to offer you:
- An open and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people who love what they do and do what they love.
- Lots of challenges, fast-pace, opportunities to develop yourself and fun times.
- Committed executive team to support your best performance.