Retail & Operations Supervisor
About the Company/Company Overview
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific.
Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden.
As strive to be Asia’s Beauty Omni Leader, we provide a seamless experience across online and offline channels, and bring retail experiences that excite and delight our consumers.
We live local and think global. Over the past 30 years, our successful track record of growing new brands and progressively expanding into regional markets is attributed to our ability to marry global perspectives into the operational nuances of the various local markets.
Why join us?
We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into).
Do you have what it takes to succeed in a fast-paced and intense environment? Do you thrive on challenges, conceptualise and execute innovative ideas, abandon status quo, try new things, embrace failures as lessons, recover fast, yet always pursue excellence? If so, JOIN US!
We need people like you to transform Luxasia into Asia’s Beauty Omni Leader. It will be a challenging career opportunity, but it will be a fulfilling one, supported by Leaders who will stand by you, develop you, and enable your success.Make a difference with us today.
- Support Retail & Operations Team to drive the sales of beauty counters and Kiosks and to achieve business targets
- Lead and supervise frontline sales team, ensure the team achieve sales target and provide excellent shopping experience to customers
- Manage stock replenishment and allocation, arrange delivery schedules to suit seasonal needs
- Support daily operation and administration for the retail counters and kiosks including counters/kiosks maintenance, roster and leave management, monthly stock take, visual merchandising and CRM programs, handle customer service & complaint handling etc.
- Provide training and coaching to enhance the team performance and service standard
- Maintain and record all the commission and incentive plan of frontline staff
- Prepare reports and presentation materials when needed
- Ensure smooth coordination and work flow in between Counters and the Sales & Marketing Department
- Higher Diploma or above in Business Administration, Marketing or related discipline
- At least 5 years' retail sales and operations management experience, preferably in beauty industry
- Excellent communication, leadership skills with positive and proactive attitude
- Strong business sense and ability to drive the business
- Well organized, good analytical skills and can work independently
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English / Mandarin / Cantonese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications and Chinese word processing