Assistant Product Manager
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumers by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into).
Make a difference with us today.
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented individual who has a Beauty and Personal Care industry background to be a key part of a dynamic team in a customer-oriented environment. The successful candidate will participate in planning, coordinating and executing marketing campaigns, portfolio positioning and expansion activities.
What we want you to do...
- Strategize, plan, manage and execute all marketing plans and activities to meet the goals and objectives of the brand/s and the company.
- Ongoing review and evaluation of brand/s business performance to ensure achievement of monthly and annual sales targets and to uphold the positioning/ranking of the brands in its distribution.
- Effectively communicate the unique selling propositions of the brands in all brand communications strategies to build brand desire and that will resonate with target markets. Innovate and spearhead creative marketing activities and initiate suitable co-marketing tie-ups to create more business opportunities for the brands
- Organize and plan all product launches, activities or events and prepare the relevant marketing tools and mechanics - to be in line with the brand image and strategy, as well as to achieve set sales targets.
- Manage and liaise with Editors/Beauty Editors, contractors and partners on the planning and execution of all communication and promotional campaigns.
- Create and ensure consistent and impactful visual merchandising displays at all brand point of sales i.e. department stores and all other appointed retailers
- Responsible for the overall P&L of the brand/s up to Product Contribution and relevant KPIs encompassing effective management of stock holding and set A&P budget.
- Compile and review competitors’ marketing activities periodically, as well as ongoing collection of market data, trends and information, for analysis of the brand/s competitive performance and decision making.
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with the principals of the brand/s and the retail stores management, representing the company in business negotiations and tie-ups
- Lead, coach and guide direct reports to develop strong brand knowledge, marketing and business capabilities and inculcate team working spirit.
- Initiate and coordinate ad-hoc corporate assignments, where required.
Key Success Factors:
- Net Turnover total brand/brand group in alignment with the company and principal
- Mix of channel in alignment
- Retail sales mix and growth in alignment according with or without launches
- Effective A&P
- Product Contribution level in alignment
- 5% (of Net Sales target) generated in PR value
- Inventory & forecast level in alignment
Who we’re looking for…
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow the successful performance of job expectations.
- Have at least four (4) years of experience in beauty product management and / or product marketing.
- Have experience analyzing and reporting on marketing activities, in particular analyzing ROI from campaigns and lead nurturing.
- Have a good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skill to drive tasks to completion.
- Are positive and professional attitude and ability to thrive in a fast paced, growing business.
- Have experience with Ms. Excel required, familiarity with CSV files.
- Have experience with SAP ERP or similar accounting software is a plus.
Thank you for your interest in joining us. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow our Company Page on LinkedIn for more updates & job opportunities. Instagram: @luxasia and @luxasiatalent
We promise to offer you:
- An open and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people who love what they do and do what they love.
- Lots of challenges, fast-pace, opportunities to develop yourself and fun times.
- Committed executive team to support your best performance.