Retail Design & Visual Merchandising Manager
L Beauty is a joint-venture between LVMH Perfumes and Cosmetics and Luxasia for the distribution and business development of some of its Beauty brands in South East Asia. The portfolio of L Beauty comprises of Benefit Cosmetics, MAKE UP FOR EVER, Fresh, Givenchy and Parfums Christian Dior.
BRAND: Givenchy | www.givenchybeauty.com
Department: Visual Merchandising
Report to: Regional Brand General Manager (SEA)
Key Contacts and Relations:
- Regional SEA Team in Singapore
- Local Teams in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and future markets opening in SEA region
- Regional Retail Design and VM Team in Hong Kong
- Landlords, Sephora, suppliers / contractors
- Agency Markets: Vietnam, Philippines, Cambodia and Mongolia
Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia
- Lead the design, planning and implementation of the retail and visual merchandising projects for the SEA markets out of Malaysia
- Provide design and technical drawings in 2D and 3D for review and submission.
- Supervise the logistic support on VM materials and POSM.
- Monitor the project schedule and timeline & manage project budget.
- Source competent contractors and train current contractors to meet our standard.
- Carry out furniture production inspection and sign off project completion.
- Provide installation guideline to setup new openings and new launches.
- Provide relevant planogram to all channels: boutiques, department stores, and Sephora.
- Has a strong design and luxury sense to generate ideas on POSM and furniture that are on-brand and well suited for the markets
Abilities and Skills:
- Fluent English, and Mandarin in reading, writing, listening and Speaking.
- Proficient with MS office software (Word, Powerpoint and Excel).
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. 3D Max is a bonus.
- Dynamic with entrepreneurial spirit and must enjoy working in a “start-up” environment.
- Influencing and leading. Able to collaborate with different teams, different culture and remotely.
- Ready to travel frequently at certain periods, and work during construction periods.
- Experienced in project management or equivalent.
- Proven experience in strategic planning and in risk management.
- Budget planning and spending monitoring.
- Supplier management and development.