Lifestyle Sales & Marketing Executive (6 months)
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumers by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into).
Make a difference with us today.
This position will be assisting Brand manager to develop marketing campaigns and associated programs such as online & offline promotion, trade activities, consumer events and media planning for the brand. Strong communication and coordination skills are required with can-do attitude. Marketing executive also need to oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product, service or idea. As such she/ he has a great deal of responsibility early on and will be required to manage their time and duties themselves.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Develop marketing calendars and execute all marketing programs and initiatives across all channels of distribution (retail and B2B accounts)
2. Assist in the execution of all the marketing priorities to allow sales targets to be reached and success of new product launches
3. Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns: coordinate and support to all marketing related activations and promotion campaign.
4. Assist in all marketing campaign strategy execution, including the collaborated activities with third parties.
5. Responsible for social media- update IG/ Facebook/ Line content, campaign planning, execution, communication, and monitoring, in order to build up brand image, increase brand/ product awareness, deliver brand and product up to date information to the target audience.
6. Assist in implementation of PR initiatives such as media relationship building and maintenance, news release, and fulfill media requests to seek for brand/ product exposure.
7. Responsible for all campaign on social media, including digital advertising, promotion and PR campaign to assist the raise of business and brand awareness.
8. Developing cross-over partners and seeding KOL, initiating and executing join promotion programs to increase the brand awareness.
9. B2B customer management including order management, sales analysis, and follow up new customer development.
10. Conducting research and analysis, including sales performance monitoring and analysis, competitors’ research, and market information collection.
11. Liaise with various vendors to execute marketing and PR related materials, such as POSM design and production.
· Bachelor's Degree
· 3-5 years of marketing or similar experience
· Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
· Result-oriented and get-it-done attitude
· Strong interpersonal skills and networking ability, good communication with customers, co-workers, and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
· Highly organized, self-initiative, logical, responsible and detail oriented.
· Adaptability, good organization and planning skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and evolving business environment and able to work under pressure
· Capable to handle multi tasks simultaneously
· Creativity and writing skills: excellent written communication skills for creating correspondence
· Commercial awareness and numerical skills
· Good at social media- IG and FB operation
· Positive attitude and willingness to learn
· Good teamwork skills
· Fluent in Chinese and English
· Jewelry, Watch, Beauty and/or Luxury Retail industry experience a plus