Senior Finance Team Lead
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumers by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
The Senior Finance Team Lead will be reporting into the Head of COE, covering the Luxasia countries, with all functional teams (AP and AR) in the shared services reporting into you. Sound accounting technical abilities in all areas within the shared services - payables, receivables, general accounting, statutory accounting, IFRS, local GAAP requirements, taxation, finance & budgeting for internal resources and staff development.
What we want you to do...
- To lead and direct the AR and AP Finance Shared Services function within the COE to support business operations and operational processes within the region
- To develop a Financial Control community and process that provides timely and accurate financial reporting as well as cost effective delivery of uninterrupted transactional and operational accounting services.
- To evaluate, enhance and implement financial policies and procedures, in consultation with Head of COE and Group Finance
- To establish and sustain a proactive and collaborative relationship with the Group Finance, Local Finance and Finance COE teams
- Diversified local, regional and global stakeholder management to ensure a smooth flow of activities migration into the shared services, adhering to timelines
- Maintains strong relationship with statutory auditors, tax advisers, group finance, legal, etc. to ensure a well-coordinated business operation in the region at all times
- Ensures efficient operation of a shared services function across the region with uniform application of processes.
- Ensures that the Finance team is adequately motivated and professionally trained to deliver high quality output to all areas of the business
- Work closely with the technology teams to effectively exploit systems to continuously improve business efficiencies and reduce costs
Key Success Factors:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Stakeholder management abilities
- A self-starter and Meticulous
- Collaborative in nature with strong analytical skills
- Proactive and independent
- Ability to multi-task and hands-on approach
You are our dream come true if you…
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / ACCA / Finance or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow the successful performance of job expectations
- With at least 5-8 years of experience in similar position
- Preferably with MNC experience
- Experience in rolling out Shared Services and systems implementation
- Technically strong in all Finance/Accounting/Control and Compliance areas (IFRS/MFRS)
- Proficient in SAP
- Have experience in Esker is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Offfice
Thank you for your interest in joining us. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow our Company Page on LinkedIn for more updates & job opportunities. Instagram: @luxasia and @luxasiatalent
We promise to offer you:
- An open and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people who love what they do and do what they love
- Lots of challenges, fast-pace, opportunities to develop yourself and fun times
- Committed executive team to support your best performance