Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumers by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
We are looking for a highly organised, determined and passionate Marketing Executive to join our busy Marketing team. The Marketing Executive will be providing support to implement the marketing strategy and reporting to the Product Marketing Manager on all marketing tasks. This role requires meticulous time management and the ability to deliver various tasks within deadlines.
What we want you to do...
- Develop a marketing strategy in accordance with the overall company goals and vision
- Prepare and manage a marketing plan for an intended product, service, idea or event
- Be a vital force in the creation and distribution of all varieties of marketing materials
- Present projects to clients and work with them to strategize and improve the material according to their needs
- Plan, direct, and organize advertising and promotional campaigns/events
- Collect and analyse market research data and apply it to current projects
- Identify potential markets and test them extensively
- Provide updated status reports with statistics concerning current marketing projects
- Run campaigns across multiple social media platforms
- Design and oversee ad layouts
- Write copy and content for marketing material
- Attend marketing conferences and seminars as required
- Oversee and prepare marketing budgets
- Establish beneficial pricing strategies
- Foster and manage positive customer relationships
- Negotiate advertising contracts
Who we’re looking for…
- Have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow the successful performance of job expectations
- Have at least one (1) year of experience in sales, marketing, advertising, and brand management
- Have experience analysing and reporting on marketing activities, in particular analysing ROI from campaigns and lead nurturing.
- Have good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to drive tasks to completion
- Are positive and professional attitude and ability to thrive in a fast paced, growing business
- Have experience with MS Excel required, familiarity with CSV files
- Have demonstrated fluency in English
Thank you for your interest in joining us. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow our Company Page on LinkedIn for more updates & job opportunities. Instagram: @luxasia and @luxasiatalent
We promise to offer you:
- An open and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people who love what they do and do what they love.
- Lots of challenges, fast-pace, opportunities to develop yourself and fun times.
- Committed executive team to support your best performance.