Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into).
Make a difference with us today.
- To oversee and ensure receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations are in place and comply with policies and standard operation procedures.
- To control inventory levels in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods, conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence operation.
- Local transport management – to relook at the whole process
- Value Added Services (this include labeling, management of labels, bundling, putting the inserts, shrink wrapping, etc) Improve quality, whole process of inventory of labels, implement invoicing per job or per unit
- Review and implement a new picking and slotting methodology
- Manage and Improve logistical activities and warehouse operation to ensure required dates are met.
- Develop an efficient logistics system and make sure that cost-effective measures are taken into account.
- Ensure that all goods picked for delivery are the correct quantity and acceptable quality to avoid unnecessary delays in delivery.
- Coordinator internally for analysis, plan to develop warehouse system smoothly.
- Manage team member for the planning of distribution schedules and determine daily transport requirement.
- Coordinate with the Marketing and Sales Department regarding order management and order confirmation.
- Set up and Develop new warehouse both system and operation.
- Oversee and Monitor delivery systems and delivery costs.
- Implement efficiency plans in inbound, outbound, storage capacity
- Comply with the group reporting
- Evaluate the staff in the warehouse, and recommend the right organization, using the right people
- Reduce the number of non-added value activities
- Target a lean organization
- Ensure a good communication internally and toward HQ
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor degree or higher in Logistic Management or any related fields
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in managerial level
- Knowledge in computer applications (MS offices and SAP is a plus)
- Proactive, resourceful and able to work under pressure
- Teamwork & Cross functional co-operation : Willingness and respect in co-operative with others to achieve the goals
- Good communication, execution and negotiating skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of English
Thank you for your interest in joining us. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow our Company Page on LinkedIn for more updates & job opportunities. Instagram: @luxasia and @luxasiatalent