Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumers by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
The Brand Executive’s primary responsibility is to assist the Brand/Business Manager in implementing Sales & Marketing objectives through administrative support, digital, social media and PR activities, store management and market analysis.
Description of Duties:
- Responsible for brand building, liaising with agencies, production of in – house promotional materials and publications, preparing press releases, organizing promotional activities.
- Brand sales analysis and follow up for strategy implementation
- Keep up to date with market trends and new developments, customer feedbacks and complaints utilizing information for business improvement.
- Formulating and implementing trade/marketing strategies.
- Execution of trade and promotional activities
- Providing market analysis information pertaining to competitors, trends and activities
- Assist BM in operational tasks for promotions (SAP, code creations, gathering suppliers, PO creation, memos).
- Assist in development of training sessions, press kits, CRM tracking, sales monitoring.
- Assist in all administrative tasks in relation to store operations.
The Ideal Candidate should possess..
- Degree holder specializing in Marketing / Mass Communication / Business Studies, or equivalent experience
- 2-3 Experience in brand / marketing is preferred
- Photoshop skills is a plus
- English proficiency, written & spoken
- Proficient in MS Office (Microsoft Excel is a must)
- Social media savvy & up to date with latest trends
- A strong team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Resourceful, with a positive can-do attitude
- Good communication, planning, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Passion for the beauty industry and a genuine interest in developing a career in marketing or beauty
Thank you for your interest in joining us. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow our Company Page on LinkedIn for more updates & job opportunities. Instagram: @luxasia and @luxasiatalent
We promise to offer you:
- An open and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people who love what they do and do what they love.
- Lots of challenges, fast-pace, opportunities to develop yourself and fun times.
- Committed executive team to support your best performance.