Finance Analyst (Jr. Finance Business Partner)
- The FBP partners with business managers and support groups to provide the necessary guidelines, strategies, plans, processes and controls in the management of divisional and brand P&Ls.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Simulates the P&Ls based on the 12-month rolling forecast from Demand Planning and proactively recommends action plans to ensure a healthy mix and the Budget are met.
- Leads the actualization and analysis of the P&Ls monthly, presents divisional and brand P&L highlights with recommended action plans as needed.
- Participates in the monthly VC of Philippines to the Regional Steering Committee to give the divisional and brand financial highlights
- Develops policies to guide business managers in their preparation of pricing and promotions for their brands.
- Conducts annual pricing analysis and reviews for pillar brands and recommends action to business managers.
- Ensures robust processes are in place and develops the necessary process should there be critical gaps in the sound management of divisional and brand P&Ls.
- Supports the Country Finance Manager in driving the Annual Budget Planning process and the Long Range Strategic Planning process within the organization and develops key financial strategies and plans as input to these.
- Partners with business managers in the preparation of financial feasibility and models for new businesses and pitches.
- 2-4 years experience doing a Finance business partnering role in MNC/FMCG (i.e. analyst, controller, manager role)
- Beauty background preferred
- Strong experience in managing and influencing of cross functional teams
- Excellent oral and written communications in the English language
- Master in Excel template design and use, Powerpoint and Word
- P&L Management
- Business Development
- Process & Systems
- Strategic Influencing