Talent Development Intern (6 months)
The Luxasia Internship Programme is designed for those who are currently pursuing or have completed a Degree or Master's degree to gain experience and exposure working in a Beauty Luxury Lifestyle company that continuously creates remarkable digital consumer experiences and lifestyle solutions for our Consumers.
Training & Development
- Assist TD Lead in developing training materials for the group and to possibly deliver basic training programs such as induction, briefing or orientation.
- Assist in planning and developing training materials including facilitator plan and learner’s guide.
- Actively support and recommend continuous improvement pertaining to trainings and training processes
- Monitor training effectiveness of training Programmes delivered
Training Admin Support
- Assist in the planning and execution of the LUXASIA training plan and yearly budgets.
- Assist in Identifying LUXASIA’s and employees’ training needs through needs analysis and other means.
- Liaise with regional office for training related communications and requests for documentations
- Assist in sourcing for and recommend the most suitable solutions, training providers and programs in order to meet training needs of the business
- Co-ordinate, schedule and monitor closely all training-related plans and activities. Ensure that they are effective and implemented as planned.
- Facilitate and conduct training and communications sessions such as training briefings, new staff orientations and all other training related briefings.
- Assist in preparing any training communication documents and emails to be sent to the business regionally
- Conduct, evaluate, consolidate, analyze and follow-up on post training assessment and feedback
- Assist in booking of meeting rooms, making of appointments for meetings, training rooms, sourcing for training venues, coordinate food and other training logistics such as stationaries, printing of books etc
- Perform necessary coordination and back-end administrative works involving areas such as training timetable, training calendar, memos, requisitions, attendances, certifications, feedback, evaluations, grants, costing, records databases, documents submissions and other processes.
- Generate and present training related reports regularly through TD Scorecards and consolidation of data and present analytics in its proper templates
- Assist in the company’s continuous improvements and reviews of all training-related areas, materials and documents
- Assist in designs, developments and reviews of in-house classroom trainings, on the job trainings (OJTs) and assessments.
- Handle training grant application and related processes and submissions of documents
- Assist in the development and maintenance of well-structured policies, procedures, SOPs, guides and other documents in compliance with the company’s standards under guidance of TD Lead.
- Assist in all other work given by TD lead.
- Nurturing Mindset : Able to inspire, coach and develop a team through feedback and hands on engagement
- Self-directed Attitude : Deals with feedback in a manner that inspires accountability and self-redirection. Provides current, direct, complete, and actionable feedback to others.
- Independent Thinker : Confident with making decisions based on own judgements
You'll be perfect for this programme if you:
- Are currently pursuing or have recently completed a Degree or Masters in any course or an MBA.
- Have a proven track record.
- Love beauty, technology & digital experience.
- Are passionate, positive & collaborative.
- Love working and contributing in a fast-paced environment.
- Open to showcase your experience on social media with current & future interns
Thank you for your interest in joining us. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow our Company Page on LinkedIn for more updates & job opportunities. Instagram: @luxasia and @luxasiatalent