Senior E-commerce Executive
About the Company/Company Overview
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific.
Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden.
As strive to be Asia’s Beauty Omni Leader, we provide a seamless experience across online and offline channels, and bring retail experiences that excite and delight our consumers.
We live local and think global. Over the past 30 years, our successful track record of growing new brands and progressively expanding into regional markets is attributed to our ability to marry global perspectives into the operational nuances of the various local markets.
Why join us?
We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into).
Do you have what it takes to succeed in a fast-paced and intense environment? Do you thrive on challenges, conceptualise and execute innovative ideas, abandon status quo, try new things, embrace failures as lessons, recover fast, yet always pursue excellence? If so, JOIN US!
We need people like you to transform Luxasia into Asia’s Beauty Omni Leader. It will be a challenging career opportunity, but it will be a fulfilling one, supported by Leaders who will stand by you, develop you, and enable your success.Make a difference with us today.
- Responsible for brand account management of China cross border E-commerce channels
- Build strong & close partnership relationship with brands & TPs
- Driving brands’ performance on online platforms in HK
- Develop and grow E-commerce/E-distribution operations in the market
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns on various E-commerce platforms
- Work with Finance, Marketing, Warehouse & external teams to ensure smooth operations
- Liaise with internal brand teams and third-party marketplaces, while at the same time maintain good relationship with them
- Follow up with TPs regarding the sales & marketing activities
- Work closely with brand team & cross border E-commerce team in China to identify the product assortment
- Prepare report and presentation for key brand stakeholders
- At least 2 years of experience in HK or China related E-commerce
- Having experience in working with TP(Trading Partners) on China E-commerce platforms
- Understanding on the workflow of E-commerce (B2B and B2C) including marketing, content creation, promotion planning, business development, logistics
- Having acquired experience in project management, client management, campaign planning and key account management of international and China platforms
- Digital/social media marketing experience is preferred
- E-commerce merchandizing experience is a plus
- Good analytical skill for preparing sales & marketing report on a regular basis
- Good understanding of China cross border E-commerce ecosystem & mechanic (Tmall/TaoBao/Kaola/JD/Vip.com/RED)
- Good understanding of China digital marketing
- Bachelor of Business or Marketing or Statistics