Assistant Product Manager (Fragrance)
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavored to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the 15 countries we currently operate in.
Make a difference with us today.
This is an exciting role and will suit you if you thrive in a fast paced environment, work well with others, and you are passionate about driving results.
- Marketing ideas and plans
- Public Relations
- A & P
- Product launches
- Promotion schedules
- Principals’ relationship
- Development of distribution channels
SALES & OPERATIONS
- Sales Turnover & Brand Ranking in Departmental Stores
- Sales Turnover in Perfumeries
- Counter & Space Negotiation
- Stock Management
- Sales Budget
- Collateral Budget
- Staff Motivation & Training
- Ensure that committed departmental store targets and overall sales targets are achieved.
- Negotiate with store owners for good animation areas and promotional programs.
- Ensure that marketing programs are effectively communicated to the sales team and the necessary logistics are well managed.
- Meet with the sales team regularly to monitor their sales achievement and motivational level.
- Motivate the distribution channels through exciting joint programs, incentives, sales ideas, etc. to ensure that we are accorded preferred status.
- Forecast sufficient selling stocks, testers, POS materials and samples for each promotion.
- Review average sale of the brand and plan purchases accordingly. Slow moving merchandise should be kept to the absolute minimum.
- Ensure stock holding is maintained at the correct level to maximize sales and ensure that merchandise is distributed effectively to meet sales demand.
- Take quick action on slow moving or dead stock. Stock holding should be kept to 60 days for fragrance brands
SALES, FINANCE, P&L
- Provide GM/BM with timely, accurate and regular business progress reports.
- Provide also updated and accurate information of general market trends and competitors’ activities for decision making and business development.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
To be the service key trade accounts on designated trade partners. Ensure that overall store efficiency in terms of returns per square foot are kept through brand and corporate promotions
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 3 years relative experiences
- Fragrance retails background
- Master or Bachelor Degree