About the Company/Company Overview
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific.
Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden.
As strive to be Asia’s Beauty Omni Leader, we provide a seamless experience across online and offline channels, and bring retail experiences that excite and delight our consumers.
We live local and think global. Over the past 30 years, our successful track record of growing new brands and progressively expanding into regional markets is attributed to our ability to marry global perspectives into the operational nuances of the various local markets.
Why join us?
We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into).
Do you have what it takes to succeed in a fast-paced and intense environment? Do you thrive on challenges, conceptualise and execute innovative ideas, abandon status quo, try new things, embrace failures as lessons, recover fast, yet always pursue excellence? If so, JOIN US!
We need people like you to transform Luxasia into Asia’s Beauty Omni Leader. It will be a challenging career opportunity, but it will be a fulfilling one, supported by Leaders who will stand by you, develop you, and enable your success.Make a difference with us today.
- Co-ordinate with the accounting shared service team (located in Malaysia) and perform the below duties:
- Process day to day accounting transactions including vendor invoices and payments , customer receipts and employees claim etc via SAP/Esker Receivable/Payable system,
- Process inter-companies/related parties re-charge and accounts reconciliations,
- Process daily bank’s deposits and payments via internet banking system,
- Ensure all the entries are complete, accurate and comply with company policies.
- Maintain fixed asset register and entry posting.
- Prepare month-end BS items reconciliations
- Review accounts receivable / payable aging and ensure all balances are current.
- Follow up proactively with debtors on overdue invoices
- Review and update regularly vendor/customer lists.
- Assist in accounting and internal system development and implementation
- Assist to Accounting Manager on ad hoc projects
- Diploma in Accounting or relevant disciplines,
- Minimum 4 years accounting experience, preferably in SAP environment,
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese,
- Good communication and interpersonal skills,
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to meet changing needs,
- Detailed minded, positive working attitude and be a good team player,
- Mature, self-initiative and able to work independently under pressure,
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel,
- Experience in SAP/Esker is an advantage,
- Immediate available is highly preferred