Financial Planning Analyst
About the Company/Company Overview
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific.
Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden.
As strive to be Asia’s Beauty Omni Leader, we provide a seamless experience across online and offline channels, and bring retail experiences that excite and delight our consumers.
We live local and think global. Over the past 30 years, our successful track record of growing new brands and progressively expanding into regional markets is attributed to our ability to marry global perspectives into the operational nuances of the various local markets.
Why join us?
We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into).
Do you have what it takes to succeed in a fast-paced and intense environment? Do you thrive on challenges, conceptualise and execute innovative ideas, abandon status quo, try new things, embrace failures as lessons, recover fast, yet always pursue excellence? If so, JOIN US!
We need people like you to transform Luxasia into Asia’s Beauty Omni Leader. It will be a challenging career opportunity, but it will be a fulfilling one, supported by Leaders who will stand by you, develop you, and enable your success.Make a difference with us today.
- Report to Finance Manager
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting to headquarter
- Develop variance analysis, budget and forecast, and financial modelling
- Perform performance evaluation at brand / customer / counter level
- Make valid commentary on business performance to management team
- Work closely with headquarter on Business Explorer Analyzer reporting tool and maintain data accuracy in the tool
- Full participation in annual budget, quarterly LE and rolling forecast submission
- Support process improvement across finance reporting function
- Hands on to any ad hoc assigned projects as required
- University graduate in Accounting / Finance or related discipline
- Professional qualification in accountancy will be a plus
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in management accounting, planning and business analysis; working in FMCG industry is highly preferred
- High commitment with good deliverables
- Strong analytical skill and ability to learn and adapt quickly to meet changing needs
- Open-minded, organized, detailed-oriented, positive working attitude
- Self-imitative and able to work independently under pressure
- High proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Good communication and interpersonal skill with cross functional staff
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Knowledge on SAP reporting is a definite advantage