Brand Managers (Shiseido / Laura Mercier / NARS)
Reporting to the General Manager of Prestige Brand Division, your primary role is to manage and drive the success of the brand in Philippines.
- Developing business strategy to drive strong growth
- Achieving monthly and annual sales and profit targets
- Stocks management and forecasting
- Develop strong marketing and media strategies to drive demand, enhance awareness and visibility of the brand
- Develop strong PR relations and focused strategy to enhance the brand equity
- Social media management
- Drive partnerships with retailers, media and all internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and strong ecommerce strategy
- Develop a strong CRM strategy to grow and recruit customers and encourage loyalty
- Have a strong involvement in the sale channel to ensure a strong retail team
- Minimum 8 years of relevant brand and marketing experience, either in Cosmetic or Fashion industry.
- Experienced in PR, Product Launch, Event Management as well as Budget Control, Sales Operation and Administration.
- Possess strong working relationship with media and trade partners
- Familiar in Public Speech with Excellent presentation and organization skills
- Strong analytical skills; must be able to fully understand P&L management
- Go getter to be able to achieve target under pressure; multi-tasker
- Knowledge in ecommerce and CRM management is an advantage
- experience in leading a team is an advantage