Demand & Supply Planning Executive
Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into). Make a difference with us today.
The Demand and Supply Planner will be responsible for the demand planning, forecasting, supply planning, and inventory management for the assigned brand/category. This will be a key person working closely with other functional departments (Marketing, Sales, Warehouse, Finance, and Principal) to achieve the company’s KPIs and goals.
- Creates and owns the rolling baseline forecast on a per brand and SKU level with the use of FuturMaster.
- Conducts historical sales analysis at a channel level and data cleansing to build statistical baseline forecast in FuturMaster.
- Conducts the Demand Planning/Forecast Review Meeting with Brand to come up with the S&OP Forecast on a monthly basis.
- Validates the S&OP Forecast versus financial budget and latest estimates.
- Continuously assessing the S&OP process for improvement
- Highlights potential risks and opportunities in the demand plan vs financial budget/estimates.
- Follows through the SMAC (Sales and Marketing Activity Calendar) to come up with organic forecast and NPI forecast.
- Calculates the monthly orders based on S&OP Forecast, lead time, and pre-determined parameters based on KPI, company standard, and contractual budget.
- Submits accurate and timely information and analytics to assess the performance of the brand/category being handled against the prevailing goals and objectives.
- Works with cross-functional departments in improving KPIs such as Stockholding, Forecast Accuracy, Service Level, and Inventory Mix.
- Works with Customer Service Specialist to plan the distribution of stocks across channels.
- Liaises with Import, Warehouse, Principals, and Regional HQ for shipment and stocks related concerns.
- Performs other tasks related to Supply Chain not mentioned above, in one way or another.
- Graduate of any Business, Engineering, or Supply Chain degree from any university.
- 4-5 years’ experience in Supply Chain specializing in Demand Planning and Supply Planning.
- Experience with SAP (SD and MAP modules)
- Experience with using FuturMaster
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel)
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
Thank you for your interest in joining us. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow our Company Page on LinkedIn for more updates & job opportunities. Instagram: @luxasia and @luxasiatalent