Luxasia Group is the leading omnichannel partner for beauty and luxury lifestyle brand distribution, retail, and e-commerce in Asia Pacific. Since 1986, we have endeavoured to make a difference to every Asia Pacific consumer by bringing them the finest beauty brands from all over the world - across niche, prestige, and masstige categories. Some of our most trusted names include La Prairie, Bvlgari, Guerlain, Prada and Hermes. In addition, we have successful joint ventures with the likes of LVMH Group, PUIG, Yves Rocher, and Elizabeth Arden. We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do. There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the 15 countries we currently operate in.
Make a difference with us today.
- Understand the country’s business requirements and ensure the Finance team fulfil their supporting obligation.
- Finance business partnership with Country Managers, General Managers and Business Managers.
- Assistance in coordination and preparation of the financial budgets, forecasts and business planning.
- Partner with Finance Services and HQ FP&A teams to accurately report results and offer variance analysis to management.
- Drive and co-ordinate the period-end closing activities. Ensure the accounts are recorded and reported on-time, with quality and in full compliance.
- Review monthly reports, operating results, financial position and variance.
- Cash flow management, staff development and manage ad hoc special projects as required.
- Identifies risks and opportunities and participates in growth initiatives and makes recommendations for improvement and optimization.
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance or other professional accounting qualification.
- 10+ years in the field of Accountancy/Finance (FP&A, Business Control, etc.)
- Must be experienced in leading a team.
- Retail industry experience would be advantageous.
- Confident and articulate, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong people interaction skills; develops, motivates, fosters strong client relationships.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity.
Thank you for your interest in joining us. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Meanwhile, you can learn more about our People & Culture.
Instagram: @luxasia and @luxasiatalent