L Beauty is a joint-venture between LVMH Perfumes and Cosmetics and Luxasia for the distribution and business development of some of its Beauty brands in South East Asia. The portfolio of L Beauty comprises of Benefit Cosmetics , MAKE UP FOR EVER, Fresh and Parfums Christian Dior - Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines.
BRAND: "Fresh" | Boston-based Skincare Brand (www.fresh.com)
- Building the Fresh brand in Malaysia to be a leading luxury beauty brand
- Day-to-day management of the brand in the Malaysia market for all functions from marketing to sales, retail and operations.
- Full P&L responsibility to meet Budgets in terms of Retail Sales, Net Sales, Expenses and OP.
This role reports to the Regional Brand General Manager – SEA.
Primary Functions and Responsibilities
- Manage the local market activities (Fresh Retail + Sephora) of the Malaysia market:
- Design, implement & execute marketing plans
- Design, implement and execute a retail strategy for fresh retail/ departmental stores.
- Design, implement and execute retail driven Sephora plans
- Work with education to develop and build a strong retail team
- Manage and ensure top visual merchandising standards for brand at all times.
- Hands-on management of all business operations from adherence of retail audit to inventory.
- Recruit & manage a strong team to build & execute strong plans to accelerate the retail sales and channel growth
- Identify, negotiate & secure excellent standalone or departmental store retail locations in line with the brand image & strategy
- Exceed established 3YP and Budget objectives (OP & sales)
- Elaborate and deliver ambitious budgets & budget revisions which optimize resource utilization
- Ensure strong management for all expenses and controls with local finance manager and regional business controller.
Fresh is new in Malaysia's market. We are building a Fresh team in the country! Be part of it now.
- At least 8 years’ experience in the beauty/FMCG industry, with experience in both sales & marketing or brand management
- Fluent in English.
- An experience with an skincare brand is considered an asset
- Creative, driven and open-minded with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Able to manage and enjoy work in a start-up environment
- Good at managing ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills
- Brand and commercial sensitivity
- Team player that is a people person with strong leadership
- Enthusiastic and dynamic, able to convey a team spirit
- Responsible, loyal, humble
- Willing to learn and take on new challenges
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Focused, efficient, skilled in transversal projects and multitask environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to work in multicultural environment
- Excellent time management
- Demanding and paying attention to the details