The Finance Executive will plan and perform accounting services. His/her required tasks usually includes advising on, planning and installing budgetary, accounts controlling and other accounting policies and systems.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Manage the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as invoicing, and other transactions
- Maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Responsible for the full sets of account for monthly financial closing
- Ensure overall accounts balancing with financial accountability and control protocols for retail store channel
- Organize Monthly Sales reporting and P&L reporting with BM
- Highlight any potential financial risks in the Monthly meetings or P&L reviews
- Monthly financial closing and timely submission of reports – P&L, AR, cash flow, balance sheet, sales monitoring, samples / testers tracking, and monitoring, stock status and movement – training use vs. selling stocks
- Provide insightful information and expectations to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Experienced working in FMCG/Beauty industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel
- Ability to work well in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines