Regional Specialist, Talent Acquisition (North Asia)
Passionate about talent and luxury beauty & lifestyle industry. Join us to "Make A Difference".
With 12 offices in Asia and growing, Luxasia Group has more than 2,100 full-time employees regionally and manages an impressive portfolio of more than 130 fragrance, cosmetics, skincare and luxury lifestyle brands. Besides our diverse and trusted Principals: Beiersdorf, Burberry, Clarins, Ferragamo and Shiseido Group, just to name a few, we have entered into successful joint ventures with the world's largest companies - LVMH Group, PUIG Group, Elizabeth Arden and Coty Group.
TheSpecialist, Talent Acquisition for North Asia will be a key TA Business Partner to the HR Lead and the Company. Functionally reporting to the Group Head of Talent Acquisition, you will have the unique opportunity to adopt world-class ATS technology and tools, and cutting-edge recruitment processes to identify and hire top-notch talent for Luxasia.
The Ideal Candidate will ...
- Support full-cycle recruitment which includes: job description development, job posting, sourcing, interviewing, reference checks and offer negotiation
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research, sourcing and on-going relationship management
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and build a robust talent pipeline
- Establish strong partnerships with hiring teams to quickly assess business needs, determine candidate profile and launch a thorough hiring strategy
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline
The Ideal Candidate should possess ...
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service to internal and external partners and clients
- Clear desire to make work fun and enjoyable within a teamwork environment
- Proven aptitude to execute in a changing professional environment
- Compliant with rigorous ATS system update
- Possess a wide range of experience in current corporate recruiting policies, practices, and industry trends
- Propose and implement ongoing improvements to Luxasia's recruitment efforts
- Able to assess staffing needs and develop creative and effective recruiting strategies to meet those needs
- Aptitude in assessing intangible aspects of candidates accurately
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and work with all levels of management
WHY JOIN US?
We are a winning TEAM of diverse individuals whose commitment, grit, and shared core values drive everything we do.
There are plenty of opportunities for growth and development across the countries we currently operate in (and plan to expand into).
Do you have what it takes to succeed in a fast-paced and intense environment? Do you thrive on challenges, conceptualise and execute innovative ideas, abandon status quo, try new things, embrace failures as lessons, recover fast, yet always pursue excellence?
If so, you are the one we are looking for. We need people like you to transform Luxasia into Asia’s Beauty Omni Leader. It will be a challenging career opportunity, but it will be a fulfilling one, supported by Leaders who will stand by you, develop you, and enable your success.
Make a difference with us today.
LUXASIA'S CORE VALUE
These seven core values (RESPECT) define us and are integral to your work experience with Luxasia. As you consider Luxasia, also consider whether you identify with these values and want to bring them to life through your work.
Luxasia is built on respect – the respect for our People, Consumers and Brand Partners. Based on this mutual respect, trust is established.
We constantly seek out ideas and opportunities to support our Brand Partners’ growth in new markets. Amidst the changing offline retail landscape, we carry out targeted CRM strategies to engage and delight our Consumers online through e-commerce.
We enable sustainable market growth for our Brand Partners by adopting omnichannel strategies and responding to opportunities quickly.
Passion drives us to make a difference to Asia Pacific Consumers. We strive to bring the finest beauty brands through easy online and offline access.
With consistent training and capability development, we strive for excellence in all our functions; from back-office teams, to our front-line Customer Engagement Officers (CEOs).
We tackle challenges head-on and overcome them together as One team, One Luxasia. With all our stakeholders, Courage enables us to trust each other, communicate openly, and escalate issues without fear.
To be Asia’s Beauty Omni Leader, Transformation is a must. We strive to outperform our best and deliver greater value for our Brand Partners and Consumers. While it is hard work, it is also our high calling.